.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Student Action Plan LSL Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Student Action Plan LSL - Assignment ExampleFor example if we waste the clean supply of water now and ride out to pollute the remaining by industrial waste, we are assured that the forthcoming generation will be forced to desalinate water.From my educational experience I set about to treasure the environment as the most precious gift that the creator ever awarded man as a source of resources. I as well as seek to enlighten others on the importance of utilizing our resources accordingly. It is also my obligation to inform others that sustainability is not only a matter of environmental maintenance but as a social responsibility of all and to ensure that they maintain ethical behaviors. It is with no doubt that based on my interest in this field I will be highly interested in advancing in this field of professionalism.In order to ensure that I play a fruitful role in ensuring the sustainability of the environment, I must be socially responsible. To ensure that we have reliable soil , I seek to enlighten others on the importance of not dumping untreated chemical waste. To save water, I will minimize waste of water and ensuring that I tell others on the same. Finally when it comes to minimizing wastage of resources, I seek to educate others on the importance or recycling and reusing material so as to outdoor reduce the stress on the need for new ones.I must make a difference on this planet because it houses my present and my future, together with that of others too. It is therefore my responsibility to ensure the existence of both the present and the future. In this light, below I present my sustainability planBack in the house, I seek to completely change the lighting system to use energy salvage bulbs. In addition the source of electricity is to be changed from grid electricity to renewable energy sources such as solar panels. I also urgency to advocate for purchase of fully electric cars like the Tesla s.At the campus, I seek to audit their energy use, from which I will be able to embolden them on how

No comments:

Post a Comment